Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's hard to believe it's that time of year again, but once again Arizona's only Thanksgiving parade took place in good ol' Fountain Hills. A lot of the participants were the same as last year, but they were just as enthusiastic. I'll admit I wasn't in the best location to take photos, with the sun in my face, but it was warm and I was happy, so I wasn't moving. BTW, this time we were right in front of the announcer on Palisades Boulevard. I highly recommend it. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Here are some highlights:

    

This Jazzercise group was hysterical. We were laughing out loud. Great job ladies!



Not to be outdone - here came Amenzone.




How about some karate?



There were lots of antique cars, and of course, our favorite - Mini's.



What do you do when your antique fire truck breaks down? Get the parade watchers to push, of course!



And that's the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment