I'm still in the islands but I thought I'd do a quick update. I was just reading about how zombies had come to Phoenix, and it reminded me of where we were a year ago -
Fantasy Fest/Key West.
That zombie invasion was a bit different than Arizona's. We live such a strange life.

Key West Zombie
Here in Arizona, Halloween is also the
Day of the Dead for the many Mexicans who live here, and celebrations are a bit...different.
It looks like the downtown
Fountain Hills median is about done. Should be good for the soon to be restarted
farmer's market and upcoming
art fair.
It seems we've been missing record hot temperatures in AZ. It's still rather swampy here on St. Kitts too - as a matter of fact, we've got a
tropical wave moving over us, so that means rain in the
forecast. If it brings winds, I'll take it.
There's quite a bit going on for Oct 31st, so be sure to get out there and get into the Halloween spirit
(click on image to get to interactive calendar).
Yes, I'm still blogging about my St. Kitts activities on
Island Babble, for those interested in island life.
No comments:
Post a Comment